Many of you are preparing your children's bags for camp this weekend. Don't forget these important tips:
1) pack all clothes in sets and place in zip lock bags with your childs name and a day written on the baggie.
2) write your childs name on ALL items the take to camp.
3) pack any items that need to be turned in at registration in a baggie marked with your child's name. These items will be handed into Chevone when loading the bus.
4) don't forget bug spray, sunblock, towels, bedding, and a Bible.
5) the bus loads at 7:15 AM, be prompt! We need to leave quickly!
6) your child must have a KWCOC liability release form to board the bus!
Can't wait to see the KWCOC bus pull into camp Tuesday afternoon! Have a great weekend.
-- On the go from my iPhone.