Just a few reminders:
1) Elementary children will be asked to give the gifts they made to the firefighters during one part of the service. Don't worry when they get up and go down front to do this. I'll be giving all the information to them during Bible class.
2) Dinner on the grounds is a fun event for the family. Be sure to supervise your children.
3) To that end, remember the old playground is off limits. It is currently being moved to CSK.
4) The firefighters will usually show off their trucks to the kids if you ask. Just be sure to ask first as they are on-duty and may need to leave.
5) Greet all the firefighters and their families and help them feel welcomed.