Monday, October 10, 2011

The Blog is Back ....

Last year, I stopped using the blog as a communication tool in order to try a few new things. The new things were innovative enough, yet, they were very time consuming.

At least when I used the blog, there was always a place for members and visitors to get the information when they wanted it. All you have to do is go to www.kingwoodkids.org or www.keepingupwiththekingskids.blogspot.com.

There is no perfect system for communication. But, what I have learned this year, is that a system that is quick and easy to use and that gets updated regularly is much better than when that becomes a drag and is not used at all.

Remember, you can subscribe to the blog via the link on the side and get updates sent directly to your email box. I will also post to Facebook each time I update information and you can even re-share that information with your friends.

For His Kids,
Shannon

No comments: