Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Father/Daughter Breakfast

She spins and she sways

To whatever song plays

Without a care in the world

And I’m sitting here wearing

The weight of the world on my shoulders

It’s been a long day

And there’s still work to do

She’s pulling at me

Saying “Dad, I need you

There’s a ball at the castle

And I’ve been invited

And I need to practice my dancing

Oh, please, Daddy, please?”

So I will dance with Cinderella

While she is here in my arms

‘Cause I know something the prince never knew

I will dance with Cinderella

I don’t wanna miss even one song

‘Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight

And she’ll be gone…

“Cinderella” Lyrics by Steven Curtis Chapman



Please consider spending some special

time with your daughter

Father/Daughter Breakfast

Saturday, February 20, 2010



8:30am to 10am

Family Life Center

Please RSVP with

Brandy Vowels by February 15th

No comments: