Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blog News

I have decided to start using the blog again. I never intended to quit using it, it's just we added a website for me to keep up with too. The more ways we have to communicate, the better, with the exception I need a permanent helper to take care of all the communication that takes so much time.

Check the web for static information! Check the blog and facebook page for current information and news. The blog updates to Facebook automatically. Short "need" announcements will be seen on Facebook.

Of course, there is still the bulletin, Parent Link, the kiosk and all the information you can find there at any time.

As for me, I really like to keep every up to speed about what's happening in and out of our classrooms. And, with camp around the corner, pictures are always welcomed.

No comments: