While sleeping late can be nice, have you considered the benefits of Sunday School attendance for your child. Here are 10 reasons to make it a priority in your family.
1. Age Targeted Teaching: Where else can your kids get Biblical instruction that's focused toward their developmental abilities?
2. Friends: In Sunday School, your child will build positive friendships with their peers by discovering God's Word together.
3. It's Fun: Sunday School is not Disney Land, but our teachers do work hard to teach the Bible in ways that are relevant and fun for kids.
4. Spiritual Mentors: A dedicated teacher can be a Christian role model who supports you and helps inspire the faith of your child.
5. Systematic Bible Learning: Our curriculum is designed to give a broad foundation, so children will understand how all the parts of Scripture point to Christ.
6. Praying Teachers: Our teachers consistently pray for your child's faith to grow. Coming to Sunday School gives another occasion for God to answer those requests.
7. Big Reward For a Small Investment: If you're already coming to church, just come a little earlier. That one change will equal over 936 hours of additional Christian teaching before your child graduates.
8. Send the Right Message: Making Sunday School a priority shows your kids that God's Word really does matter more than pillow-time.
9. Adult Bible Fellowship: While the children enjoy their class, you can fellowship with other adults in your own Bible study group.
10. You'll Be On Time: Families who come to Sunday School always get to worship on time. It's the easiest way to avoid being late.
Thank you to Ministry-To-Children.com for providing this article.